Ernesto "Che" Guevara was an Argentine Marxist revolutionary, physician, author, guerrilla leader, diplomat, and military theorist. A major figure of the Cuban Revolution, his stylized visage has become a ubiquitous countercultural symbol of rebellion and global insignia in popular culture.
- 5.4 oz., 100% preshrunk combed ringspun cotton
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves, and bottom hem
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seven-eighths inch seamless rib collar
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- TearAway™ label