ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO.
In the summer of 1947, A rancher named William Brazel found wreckage of an unidentified object that had crash landed on his ranch, just outside of Roswell New Mexico. Unable to identify the strange objects, Brazel called the Roswell's Sheriff's dept. The rest is history!
This Design features our brand new Glow in the Dark Material. You “charge” the material by exposing it to sunlight. The more light you give it, the more it glows in the dark!
- Roswell, New Mexico Logo on front chest
- 5.4oz preshrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton
- shoulder-to-shoulder tape; seamed collar
- Double-needle neck, sleeve and bottom hem; classic fit
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified.
*All products are made to order.
*Please allow 3-5 business days for production before shipping.*