5-0 FIVE T-Shirt
505 was the original zip code for the entire state of New Mexico since the Aliens dropped us off in 1947! It stayed that way until October 7, of 2007 when they decided to split the state in two at which point more than half of NM took on the 575 zip code. They can add 547, 527, and any other 7 to a zip code they can come up with but I'll always be 505 BABY!!
- 5 0 FIVE logo vertically down the chest
- Signature Born & Raised Logo on the back neckline
- 4oz preshrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton
- shoulder-to-shoulder tape; seamed collar
- Double-needle neck, sleeve and bottom hem; classic fit
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified.
*All products are made to order.
*Please allow 3-5 business days for production before shipping*