A Spanish word used to describe someone who is stubborn, big-headed, being stupet, or did something bien menso! Lots of definitions, you just have to PAY ATTENTION to the context.
Nancy: "His head is still too big for his body don't you think?"
Rita: "Si, Mijo esta bien Cabezón"
- 5.4 oz., 100% preshrunk combed ringspun cotton
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves, and bottom hem
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seven-eighths inch seamless rib collar
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- TearAway™ label