The people of the Zia Pueblo in New Mexico regard the sun as sacred. The sacred aspects one must develop (a strong body, a clear mind, a pure spirit, and a devotion to the well-being of others). This embroidered Zia patch logo features the traditional sun yellow Zia on a black patch with the red trim.
- Curved Bill (Red Bill with Black Mesh Snap Back-Matching Red Under Visor)
- 60/40 cotton/polyester
- 100% polyester mesh back
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel
- Pre-curved contrast stitched visor
- Underbill matches the color of visor
- Adjustable plastic snapback