The people of the Zia Pueblo in New Mexico regard the sun as sacred. The sacred aspects one must develop (a strong body, a clear mind, a pure spirit, and a devotion to the well-being of others). Represent NM with this one of a kind hand crafted leather logo.
- 80% acrylic, 20% wool (Camo is 65% cotton, 35% polyester)
- 6-panel, structured, high-profile
- eight-row stitching on flat visor
- 3¾" crown
- hard buckram backed front panels
- six sewn eyelets
- Green undervisor; plastic adjustable closure