505 was the original zip code for the entire state of New Mexico! It stayed that way until October 7, of 2007 when they decided to split the state in two at which point more than half of NM took on the 575 area code. They can add 547, 527, and any other 7 to the area code, but I'll always be 505 BABY!!
- 80% acrylic, 20% wool (Camo is 65% cotton, 35% polyester)
- 6-panel, structured, high-profile
- eight-row stitching on flat visor
- 3¾" crown
- hard buckram backed front panels
- six sewn eyelets
- Green undervisor; plastic adjustable closure