Always Keep Hope, Never Give Up!

Sale price$25.00

Help our Dear Friend Zayden Graves and his family as he battles Stage 4B Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. 

After his initial diagnosis, he underwent 5 strong cycles of chemo and 24 rounds of radiation during the holiday season of 2022. We had a few good scans during the spring and summer of 2022 and high hopes that Zayden was in remission.

In September of 2023 we learned that Zayden’s cancer has returned and between the scan done in August and the most recent one done in October the active nodes had doubled in size. Zayden’s doctor in Albuquerque and the St Jude and Denver Tumor Boards are in agreement that Zayden needs to undergo a very aggressive treatment protocol. Treatment includes pre-treatment chemo, a stem-cell/bone marrow extraction, and then high dose chemo and a stem cell/bone marrow transplant.
The best way you can help the Zayden and his family is to give directly to his family through the GoFund account that is managed by his father Bryon.
If you would like to show support by purchasing a t-shirt through our website, 70% of all sales will go directly to the Graves family. The other 30% will go towards purchasing more T-Shirts and supplies to keep this project alive as long as possible until Zayden is in full remission! 
Size: Youth Small
Color: Black